So much has happened in the past month, I don't know where to begin.
Here's a minor snippet:
1. Moved into the new house & started renovating. Pulling up carpet, scraping 90-year-old wallpaper and *trying* to settle in. What an ordeal moving was. We ran out of boxes, we broke our boxspring and I STILL can't find the stereo remote.
2. Started the new job which means Sydney started daycare. I cried that first day, but each day gets better. *Not* easier - just better. It helps that her teachers are really nice & seem very loving.
3. Sydney's hearing scare. She's fine - her hearing is okay, but it was scary there for a while. Every day she does something new. Her latest thing is saying "Boooooo." When we get home at night she sits and tells us 'stories' which are basically a long string of boos and goos. It's the cutest.
4. The Virginia Tech shooting. A sad day in the Hall household. My heart broke for Corey on Monday. Say a prayer for the Hokies.
5. Sydney has bronchitis. Took her to the pediatrician on Wednesday night and he sent her home with a nebulizer and prednisone. She seems to be doing better. Of course, I got to call in sick to my new job. Yay!
So anyway - things are coming along - the house, the job, the family life. I'm finally starting to relax.