Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Our peanut is growing!!

I can't believe how much has changed in the last 3 months.
I have serious baby bump thanks to little peanut - who, I might add, weighs all of 9 ounces.
Check out how he/she has grown.


Of course, Peanut had to give us a little tushy/extended legs shot, too:

The scan took forever because baby decided to flip upside down & bury his/her head into my pelvic bone preventing the tech from getting a better profile picture. After a can of apple juice, a few jumping jacks & several paces up & down the hallway, they finally gave up & sent me home.
I was quite satisfied with the pictures we did get, though. I still can't believe that those are pictures of what's inside me. Its surreal.
We also got our marriage license today. Makes everything so real. The wedding is next week - I can't believe it.
My birthday is Friday, but it seems to be fading into the background as we prepare for next week.
8 days...

No comments: