Thursday, September 07, 2006

What they don't tell you in sex ed...

is that pregnancy eff's with your body in ways you'd never expect.
I don't want to get into all the gory details, but just know that if & when you become pregnant every body system/part is privy to its rath and I mean it - EVERY BIT.
The strangest things have & are happening to me. Stuff I never imagined. Stuff no one ever told me about & when I tell them it's happened - they say "Oh yeah! That happened to me, too." Sigh....
All in all, aside from the tooth problems, the iron deficiency and the sciatica (I'll spare you the gross stuff like leakage from areas that shouldn't leak), I've had a pretty good pregnancy.

Just know that in a few months I may smile like this chick:











With a complexion like Marilyn:











and a gait similar to this guy:

No comments: