Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy thoughts

When I woke up this morning, it was a rainy, dreary day. Now, the sun is out.
Since the first day of March was less than thrilling for me, I've tried to come up things that make me happy in order to overshadow the bad.

-Sydney only got up ONCE last night & I got to sleep until 7-ish.
-I have ALL our CD's & DVD's packed - FIVE boxes worth.



-The yummy shrimp & spinach pasta Corey brought home last night
-The new knitting project I've started
-The weekend is here. :)

2 comments:

kinderkelly95 said...

Maggie is a busy girl! She doesn't blog any more. Sigh. LOL!!! I'm teasing you. :oP

Jill said...

Yike! Packing & moving - sounds very busy! No woder Sydney's first year is an empty blog!

Your CDs & DVDs sound like me trying to pack my children's books last summer - I had to use more than one moving box just for books on dinosaurs and transportation!

(pea Jill_Ilene)