Saturday, January 28, 2006

I've been lacking with updates - my apologies. Believe me - I've caught shit for it.
This week was a bit insane, but fun. I'm exhausted from it. I've said it before, you all know me: I L-O-V-E buring the candle at both ends.
Class started on Monday. I was very excited to learn that my pal Brooke is in my Organic Chem class. Instant lab partner - sweet! I was then notsomuch excited when I saw how much the books were. $400. Gulp.
Tuesday, Elena & I saw Yellowcard at Irving Plaza. They rocked our socks off. Awesome. It was a fun night. We did beer @ McManus first, dinner @ Heartland Brewery second and then rocked out at IP. I had too much fun text messaging the big-screen thing that they have down between acts. Mags & Lena do rock, dammit!!
Wednesday was more school & then the usual Karaoke @ the OL. Sang our usual I Love Rock & Roll. We were way off, though. I don't know what was wrong with us that night. I sang Spiderwebs alone and it was better. I was quite upset I didn't get to go to trivia @ Hooter's. For some strange reason, I thought Paul & Mike were upset with me since I bailed kinda early the previous week. They didn't call me to tell me what time to be @ Hooter's, so I was a sad girl.
Thursday. Hmph. Thursday. Was woken up at 6:30 to learn that my coworker had called out so I would need to go to our Nyack office to cover her. I was pissed. I hate going there. Especially when I have LOADS of my own work to do in New City. So I sucked it up and went in early. Thursday night I drove out to Danbury to meet an old friend. Then I got a txt from Paul & Mike saying they missed chillin' with me. :) Awwww..... So the usual trivia crew will be 2gether again next week for karaoke! Yay!!
Thursday night I was abosolutely exhausted. I didn't get home until almost two and I thought I was going to pass out. Got up for work Friday morning & felt much better and some how relieved.
Last night (friday) I went with Kelly & Bethany to see Lisa Loeb @ the Canal Room downtown. It was AWESOME. After that, it was to, where else, but the OL. Hey, its my Cheers.
So, I am quite tired today. I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING.
Well...maybe laundry....and go to the mall.....

No comments: