Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm back.

Blog? What blog? I have a blog?
Oh yeah....that old thing.
Well here I am - back at it.
Life has been quite hectic in these past 8 months.
We bought a house.
I got a job, quit a job and got a new job which I like MUCH better.
Sydney is growing fast. She'll be 11-months-old next week!
I turned 30. Let's not mention it again.
I've reconnected with some amazing chicks and I couldn't be happier.
Unfortunately, I don't think my future blog posts will be nearly exciting as those of long ago. I've changed so much as a person, it's unbelievable. Sometimes I don't recognize myself.
For example, my weekends now are filled with housework and Sam's Club as opposed to karaoke and brew-fests.
I love being a mom.
So, here is my promise: I promise I will update my blog more often. I promise I will not fill it with the mundane details of my everyday life. They'll be no long, rambling posts about Hot Pockets or rants about the cashier at WalMart. I will, in fact, offer the more interesting aspects of my life right now: the new things Sydney does everyday and the wonderful discoveries I make as I continue to explore my new hometown.
Winter is quickly approaching and it's quite chilly in our old house. I'm off to snuggle under a blanket on the couch with my hubby and some popcorn and watch Food Network. :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

welcome back! I check back every once in a while, was surprised to see a post! LOL!