Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, tomorrow we leave for wild & wonderful West Virginia for the holiday.I won't be back until next Monday.

I've been running around like a chicken, er...turkey, with my head cut off trying to get everything ready. Tonight I made Pilgrim Hats, acorns and turkey cookies (see below). I even went to the grocery store - big mistake. It was PACKED. Though, I have to admit, seeing the crowd really got me in the holiday spirit.

Sydney came home from daycare with a turkey made from her handprint. I LOVE it and promptly hung it on the fridge. There's nothing like baby artwork.
I wish you all a very, very happy Thanksgiving!















3 comments:

kinderkelly95 said...

You are so darn creative! Beautiful cookies. Have fun in West Virginia. Say Hi to Meemaw Debbie for me. :o)

Dawn said...

WOW! Loving all the cookies! Great job! Those acorns look interesting! Do share the recipe. Have a safe trip!

Bethany said...

I wish I had half your creativity.... Sydney is too cute.