Thursday, March 27, 2008

So, I've been tagged by squillen (whose blog will not be featured in my sidebar). She's got an awesome blog that features some awesome recipes that make me hungry.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. I have a passion for lolcats
2. I have 'oil spots' under my nails that cause my fingernails to separate from my nail beds (gross, I know) so I have to keep my nails super short.
3. I have to brush my teeth in the morning BEFORE getting in the shower so I can rinse my mouth with water from the shower head. I can't do it the other way around....I just don't feel clean then.
4. I've never see the Godfather.
5. I have to pull my socks on so their tight against my toes - I can't have loose floppy socks. Gives me the heebie-jeebies.
6. I don't like Diet Pepsi from a can - only from a fountain or bottle. (I actually prefer diet coke)
7. I have a small amount of webbing between my fingers.


Now, I have to tag 7 people:

Kelly
Beth
Jamie
Dawn
Corey
Ryan
Joe

1 comment:

kinderkelly95 said...

OK...tagged, I'm it...LOL!