Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday is chooseday

Would you want to:

be able to control the weather OR read people's minds?
Control the weather - I don't think I'd want to know what people thought all the time. Though it could come in handy with guys sometimes. Why is your kind so hard to read?!?!?!

lose ALL your hair OR all your finger and toe nails?
After seeing Stacy's toes I'm going to have to go with the hair thing. Though i had a dream the other night my toenails fell off. Hmmm...wonder what that means?

be allergic to grass OR wheat?
Wheat without question. I love the outdoors too much. But then again...there is wheat in soy sauce so that is tougher than I thought....
No wheat....definitely wheat. Don't use that much soy, anyways. Besides, I don't need the salt. LOL

be forced to wear a clown nose and rubber boots while singing "i'm a little teapot" at superbowl half-time OR have pictures of you in the shower be shown on prime-time television?
The half-time festivities for sure. I'd rather be a ham than have my thighs, which look like hams, shown on national tv. Besides, I'm sure someone out there finds clown noses & rubber boots sexy - though I'm not sure I want to meet such a person.
.
.
.
.
BTW - I just want to send out congrats to a certain someone on their new 'status' with another certain someone. :) Here's to hoping you find all you're looking for...and more.

No comments: