Monday, December 26, 2005

Achoo!

I feel like ass. 'Nuff said. I have the worst cold ever. I can't stop sneezing & I've gone through and entire box of Kleenex already. Sucks. What a way to start my month of school-less bliss.
My plans of running to the mall to catch the post-holiday sales is shot. :(
Any plans I had of meeting friends for drinks tonight is shot. :(
Any plans I had of cleaning out my closet to put away all my new goodies is shot. :(
Shopping for my New Year's party? Shot. :(
Maybe tomorrow after work I'll hit up the mall for this skirt I wanted in the Loft & these cute white boots in Aldo. We'll see how I feel. You know I'm sick when I don't even want to go shopping!! Sigh...
So I'm spending my day watching HGTV & surfing the net. I'm bored out of my skull, but I don't have the energy to do much more than type. I slept until 12:30 and I feel like I need a nap already.
Off I go.

No comments: