Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Pregnant Lady PSA

When you are pregnant - especially as far along as I am - do not, I repeat: DO NOT watch Discovery Health Channel. I think I might have blogged about this before, but its serious.
Last night, my loving husband came home from work to find me wrapped in a towel lying on our bed & quiet. Not my normal, bubbly, happy-to-see-you-how-was-your-day self.
The reason?
This evil, EVIL show on Discovery Health called Special Delivery. Which is pretty much all about high-risk pregnancies & deliveries. Not exactly something someone as hormonal as myself should be watching - especially with my situation.
In true Corey fashion, my loving husband cheered me up & I was back to my norm shortly after. Though, I think he might put a parental block on D-HC & not give me the code.

No comments: