Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Joe Flirt over on his blog. Since I'm not in the hospital in labor, I figure I must comply. :)

THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I still have a security blanket (Covey) which I sleep with every night.
2. I usually sit with my first two toes crossed on both feet.
3. I'm afraid of the Intrepid Museum. Not all boats, mind you - just the Intrepid.
4. I hate when people sing in front of me.
5. I have a scar on my left hand from an eraser burn I gave myself in junior high.
6. I don't like the smell of melted chocolate.

That was hard. :(

Okay...now for the tagging:

1. Bethany
2. Corey (even though I know he won't do it)
3. Kay
4. Becks
5. Mindi
6. SDM

...you're it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does anybody like the smell of melted chocolate? It is the one thing I can't stand about going to Hershey PA, you can smell it practically EVERYWHERE.

Sorry it was so hard, but thanks for playing along.

Bethany said...

How do you still have Covey? I thought we cut him up??
I hear ya on the intrepid thing.
Why don't you like when people sing in front of you?
I've been tagged with this request already - a few months back. I'm still getting made fun of. LOL.