Friday, October 14, 2005

Never let my head hit the bed without your hand behind it

Had a girlie night last night with Roseann & Nicole. Girle = cosmos & manhating......err.....I mean we had a pillow fight in our underwear....yeah.....thats it. ;-)
So anyways, we got to talking about men & what flips our switches. We ended up each compiling a list on a cocktail napkin (scans to come). Now, we avoided the usual suspects, which we decided that every woman pretty much likes - candlelight, a roaring fire, Marvin Gaye, yadda, yadda, yadda. So my list basically was made up of three songs: Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer, Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice and Crush by DMB (the long 8 minute version, though). I got made fun of because of this. I was the only one that had songs on her list.
Then of course there was the superficial stuff like baseball caps & hockey jerseys. Which was pretty much ALL Nicole's list was. ;-) Then physical stuff like touching my face when we kiss or kissing my neck when he stands behind me, blah, blah, blah.
So anyway....the whole point of this discussion has now been forgotten. After sharing our lists with eachother we decided to call it a night and I head home and crashed.
So today, I'm doing some retail/cinema therapy with my mom and then tomorrow I'm off to ride the roller coasters at 6 Flags! YAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: