Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

So much going on in our house, where do I begin?

First Sydney's birthday party on December 8th. She had a great time. Enjoyed visiting with her Aunts and Uncles. It also was the start of having Grandma Diane for a whole week! She came to bake Christmas cookies. It was nice coming home from work at night and having my mom there.

I made the cupcakes for Sydney's party. I knew exactly what I wanted and knew that I'd never be satisfied by ones from a bakery, so I made them. They came out PERFECT. I made little sugar-cookie flowers to decorate them and frosted them with yummy pink vanilla frosting.

First Birthday Cupcakes

That following weekend, I got initiated into my Women's Club as treasurer. We had a holiday party and all our members brought their families. I, of course, brought my Mom, Corey & Miss Nee.

Since then, I've been busy making gifts for Christmas. I made cookie trees for some of Sydney's teachers and our mailman, reindeer food, ornaments for Syd's Grandparents and other holiday yummies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



For Sydney's birthday celebration at school, I brought in #1 shaped Dunkin Donuts. Too cute.

Photobucket

Miss Nee even came home with a Christmas present for Mommy & Daddy. An adorable snowflake ornament with her picture on it. It's front & center on our tree.

Photobucket

That's all for now. I have pictures from last night's "Christmas" dinner with with Pappy Dave, Grandma Sharon & Aunt Allison, but I'll post those later.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: