Friday, December 28, 2007

So, finally I get to post some pictures from Christmas.


Christmas day was so relaxing - much better than last year (which we spent in the NICU).



We woke up around 9, which for us is late. It was nice to sleep in a bit. I was happy to find the Yule Log on tv! Corey has never *really* experienced the Yule Log. I, on the otherhand, have fond memories of it from my childhood. My parents annual Christmas Party and the Yule Log on Christmas Eve.



We unwrapped presents and Santa Corey did good by bringing me a nice, bright and shiny red KitchenAid mixer! Yippeeee!! I almost immediately made peanut butter cookies with it (after taking a nice long nap).

Tomorrow brings Christmas Celebration Part IV. We're heading up to Suffern to see Grandma Diane and Aunt Kelly.






1 comment:

kinderkelly95 said...

ooh...pretty mixer