Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Another Thanksgiving has come & gone...and its almost time for Christmas! YAY!
Went to Doug's for dinner again this year. Corey's in West Virginia with his fam & hunting Bambi. Dinner was good - Katie was there with her boyfriend Joe who is a sweetheart and so good with Kassidy.

Pictures are here.

Tomorrow I'm chopping all my hair off. Yes, my friends - its ALL going. I can't wait. I know my hair isn't long to begin with, but I just can't take it anymore. I am NOT meant to have hair past my shoulders so I'm going with something somewhere between a chin length bob & a pixie. At least this time I won't be insulted & called a member of Oasis (fdb).

After my mini-makeover, I'm heading to Super Wal-Mart with Elena. Yes...I know....I'm effing crazy. Super WalMart on BLACK FRIDAY. Oy...We're going about 4ish, so hopefully the mad rush will be SOMEWHAT over with, but I'm not holding my breath. After shopping, its off for Japanese food & drinks @ Bleachers.

Saturday is my reunion. MY TEN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION. Wow...I feel old.
I'm going stag cuz my man is away but, so is Kelly so its all good. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to seeing some people I grew up with & some friends I met in high school. Namely: Eric K., Chris, Mike, Brian, Eric B.(grew up with them)
Erica, Andrea, Beth, Jimmy (my hs crush-don't worry ;) he's married!), Mike, Steve (met them in hs or jr. high).

Then, of course, there are the random people I couldn't stand in hs or those who made fun of me for being heavy. Mwahahahahaha.....SUCK IT.

All in all, it should be an interesting time. At least there's an open bar-even if its only for an hour. Doesn't take much to get me smashed, right?

Okay...I'm off to read or sleep or do something. Maybe I should study...........

No comments: