Saturday, November 26, 2005

Say Cheese!

Okay, so I finally sat down at my scanner and scanned in some pics I had.

1. My B-day @ Culture Club (courtesy of Steve & his 3 disposable cameras!)

2. Brother Jimmy's for Tech-UVA Game (basically just pics of the boys taking shots)

3. Demons at T-Bones

4. More Halloween Pics

5. Randomness from last night

So tonight is my reunion. Found out there's a couple people I was looking forward to seeing that aren't going. Losers.
I have to get motivated.
I have to go get a pedi, do laundry and wrap the chocolate favors for tonight and I just have no energy to get my ass off the couch and do any of it.
I just want to veg and play on the 'puter. Sigh...
Last night was fun though. Went shopping with Elena at SuperWalmart and then got some sushi with Elena & Stacy. After a couple of beers with Bobbi Jo @ Bleacher's, Elena & I head over to Friday's to hang out with Roseann, Jack & Dan. It was much fun until I got sick from the Jack Strips. WICKED heart burn. WICKED WICKED heart burn with chest pain and OMG I need to leave now...... I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I was exhausted and had a traumatic day since I cut 5 inches off my hair. Holy ef its short.
But anyways, I'm rambling and thats never good for me. Gets me in trouble sometimes.
Out.

No comments: